In order to be eligible for the award of the BSC-DSBI Degree, students must have:
- completed and obtained a Grade D or above on at least 120 credits (40 modules), including all core modules;
- obtained a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0;
- passed the Information Technology Proficiency Test;
- obtained a score of 6.0 or above in the IELTS (International English Language Testing System);
- obtained band 3B (三級乙等) or above in the Putonghua Proficiency Test (普通話水平測試); and
- fulfilled the requirements of Community Service (20 hours), Extra-curricular Activities (10 hours) and Physical Activities (10 hours).*
* For year 1 entry in 2019/20, students should fulfill the requirements of at least 12 iGPS units and attend at least 5 college assemblies. For details, please refer to the Academic Regulations for Undergraduate Programmes (AR-UG) on Registry website.
Important Note: Students should note that the contents of the BSC-DSBI Programme are subject to change and are advised to check the BSC-DSBI Programme in the website from time to time for any updates.