- Alzubi, J., Fung, D. W. H., Yang, C. C., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2022. Improving Health Insurance Markets: Cost Efficiency, Implementation, and Financing of Expanding Association Health Plans. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting 59(2), 671-694.
- Frederick, J. D., Fung, D. W. H., Yang, C. C., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2022. Individual Health Insurance Reforms in the U.S.: Expanding Interstate Markets, Medicare for All, or Medicaid for All? European Journal of Operational Research 297(2), 753-765.
- Lee, W. Y., and Fung, D. W. H. 2021. Optimal Effort on Self-Insurance-Cum-Protection: A New Analysis Using Yaari's Dual Theory. Mathematics 9(22), Article 2853.
- Fung, D. W. H., Jou, D., Shao, A. J., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2021. The Informativeness of Embedded Value Reporting to Stock Price. Accounting and Finance 61(4), 5341-5376.
- Wu, Q., Tang, M. L., Fung, D. W. H., Tian, G. L. 2020. Poisson Item Count Techniques with Noncompliance. Statistics in Medicine 39(29), 4480-4498.
- Fung, D. W. H., Lee, W. Y., Yeh, J. J. H., and Yuen, F. L. 2020. Friend or Foe: The Divergent Effects of FinTech on Financial Stability. Emerging Markets Review 45, Article 100727.
- Yuen, F. L., Lee, W. Y., and Fung, D. W. H. 2020. A Cyclic Approach on Classical Ruin Model. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 91, 104-110.
- Fung, D. W. H., Jou, D., Shao, A. J., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2018. The Implications of the China Risk-Oriented Solvency System on the Life Insurance Market. The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice 43(4), 615-632.
- Fung, D. W. H., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2018. Imperative Virtue or Inevitable Evil: The Effects of Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance on Firm Value. Risk Management and Insurance Review 21(2), 243-288. (This paper won the Risk Management and Insurance Review Award for Best Article by the American Risk and Insurance Association)
- Chow, Y. F., Fung, D. W. H., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2018. CDS Spreads, Systemic Risk, and Global Systemically Important Insurers Designations. Journal of Insurance Regulation 37, 1-33.
- Fung, D. W. H., and Yeh, J. J. H., 2018. Is the New Regulation Successful in Reducing Systemic Risk of Global Systemically Important Insurers? Empirical Evidence from Insurers around the Globe. Journal of Insurance Issues 41(1), 57-110.
- Fung, D. W. H., Jou, D., Shao, A. J., and Yeh, J. J. H., 2018. The China Risk-Oriented Solvency System: A Comparative Assessment with Other Risk-Based Supervisory Frameworks. Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance: Issues and Practice 43(1), 16-36.
- Fung, D. W. H., Yang, C. C., and Yeh, J. J. H. Market-Consistent or Market Sentiment: An Examination of the Informativeness of Embedded Value Accounting, Conference Proceedings of CICIRM2020/2021.
- Fung, D. W. H., Lee, W. Y., Yeh, J. J. H., and Yuen, F. L. Does the Marriage of Finance and Technology Disrupt Financial Stability? Empirical Evidence from the Introduction of FinTech Regulatory Sandboxes, Conference Proceedings of CICIRM2019.