- Fung, D. W. H., Jou, D., Shao, A. J., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2018. The Implications of the China Risk-Oriented Solvency System on the Life Insurance Market. The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice 43(4), 615-632.
- Fung, D. W. H., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2018. Imperative Virtue or Inevitable Evil: The Effects of Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance on Firm Value. Risk Management and Insurance Review 21(2), 243-288.
- (This paper won the Risk Management and Insurance Review Award for Best Article by the American Risk and Insurance Association)
- Chow, Y. F., Fung, D. W. H., and Yeh, J. J. H. 2018. CDS Spreads, Systemic Risk, and Global Systemically Important Insurers Designations. Journal of Insurance Regulation 37, 1-33.
- Fung, D. W. H., and Yeh, J. J. H., 2018. Is the New Regulation Successful in Reducing Systemic Risk of Global Systemically Important Insurers? Empirical Evidence from Insurers around the Globe. Journal of Insurance Issues 41(1), 57-110.
- Fung, D. W. H., Jou, D., Shao, A. J., and Yeh, J. J. H., 2017. The China Risk-Oriented Solvency System: A Comparative Assessment with Other Risk-Based Supervisory Frameworks. Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance: Issues and Practice 43(1), 16-36.