- Written test is not required.
- Interview will be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
- Interview will be conducted around the period from May to July each year. Applicants will be notified about details of interview arrangement via email.
To be eligible for consideration for admission, JUPAS applicants must first fulfill the following programme’s minimum entrance requirements:
- Chinese Language and English Language: Level 3
- Mathematics (Compulsory Part), Liberal Studies and one elective subject*: Level 2
* Remarks: The extended modules in Mathematics (M1/M2) is not counted as an elective subject.
Once the programme’s minimum entrance requirements are fulfilled, BSc-DSBI Programme adopts a Best Five Subject policy with Mathematics (Compulsory Part) inclusive for selection purposes. Admission score is calculated based on the total score of the best five subjects # (Mathematics (Compulsory Part) inclusive).
# Remarks: Best five subjects include core subjects, Category A electives and M1/M2.
For students with the same admission scores, consideration will be made on a basis of other available information including band choices, interview performance, OEA: Other Experiences and Achievements in Competitions or Activities, SPN: School Principal’s Nominations, etc.
Tuition Fees and Financial Assistance
Our programme is supported by HKSAR Government through Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP). For details, please refer to Registry website.