Minimum Entry Requirements
- Completed an Associate Degree or Higher Diploma in a related discipline from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or overseas;
- A minimum cumulative GPA (cGPA) of 2.3 or equivalent.
- Interview will be arranged.
- Written test will be conducted on a case-by-case basis.
Credit transfer may be granted for modules completed successfully at other accredited tertiary institutions. The transferred credit units will be counted towards the graduation requirements but will be excluded from the calculation of the student’s cumulative Grade Point Average (cGPA).
You can submit your application through HSUHK Undergraduate Application System.
- Now til 31 August 2023 (Local Student)
- Now til 11 June 2023 (Non-local Student)
Tuition Fees and Financial Assistance
Starting from the 2023/24 academic year, year-2 entry local students are eligible for SSSDP subsidy. For details, please refer to Registry website.