The mentorship program aims to expose students to role models in the industry so as to enhance their personal growth through interaction with mentors. It provides a platform for students to build network and develop skills important to the transition to the industry.
The intended outcome of the mentorship program is to:
- enhance students’ communication skills
- improve students’ interpersonal skills
- help students develop their career plans
- enhance students’ personal and professional development
- get students socially engaged
The annual event invites mentors from various disciplines, including but not limited to:
- Insurance industry
- Software industry
- Public sectors
Mentors will keep in contact with the mentees throughout the year and provide them with professional guidance.