The mentorship program aims to expose students to role models in the industry so as to enhance their personal growth through interaction with mentors. It provides a platform for students to build network and develop skills important to the transition to the industry.
The intended outcome of the mentorship program is to:
- enhance students’ communication skills
- improve students’ interpersonal skills
- help students develop their career plans
- enhance students’ personal and professional development
- get students socially engaged
Mentors from the public sector and the software industry shared experience and exchanged ideas with students on 1 March 2018. Students had learnt more about the local statutory organization and also the latest development in business analytics.
The Mentorship starting event has been held on 28 Feb 2019. Four mentors coming from various disciplines of the insurance industry delivered an enjoyable lesson to our students.